Juma Al Majid Group inviting candidates at various post in UAE. Interested candidates Apply now by submitting your resume. More details about the vacancies is following
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- Service Technician (Elevator & Moving Systems)
- Assistant A/C Mechanic
- Sales Engineer (industrial Products)
- Follow up Clerk
- Hydraulic Mechanic
- Technician & Mobile Van Driver
- Contact Centre supervisor
- MEP Supervisor
- Wood Painter
- Chiller Technician
- Senior A/C Mechanic
- Wood Carpenter
- Stock Controller
- A/C Mechanic
- Technicians (Tyre & Battery)
How To Apply
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to official website of Juma Al Majid Group Career.
About Juma Al Majid Group
Juma Al Majid Group is comprised of around 33 companies with 150 branches across the UAE and GCC operating in the Automotive, Shipping, Real Estate,Development, Contracting and construction, services FMCG, Distribution, Travel, Hospitality, Retail, Tourism industries.
The group is active in financial investments and portfolio management both regionally and globally.
How To Write CV
CV is the short form for curriculum vitae. It is a summary of your academic and work history. A well formatted CV could dramatically improve an individual’s chanse to obtain a desirable position. The important components of a CV is following
- Contact Information : Your full name, home address and mobil number. If you don’t have an e-mail address, make one
- Objective Statement : An objective statement conveys your career goals.
- Key Skill And Abilities : The strongest skills and abilities crucial for the job should be listed using bullet points.
- Education :Shools attended, degree got, scholarships received, academic achievement, society membership, class ranking, etc.. should come here.
- Experience : List your work history in reverse order, showing position, name of the organization, duties and responsibility and start and end dates
- Personal ProfilDate of birth, Adhar Card number, passport details, language in the order of proficiency, hobbies and interests.
- Reference :They can be your teacher or supervisor and other in the society who know you well. Inform your referees in advance so that they can give favourable information about you if they are contacted.
You can creat CV in online using this website www.cvmkr.com.