Following are the study materials/Question Bank in Hsslive,for Kerala Higher Secondary plus one/plus two commerce students. It will help to achieve high scores in examinations.
Plus One Commerce Study Metetial/Question Bank in Hsslive.
Plus two commerce study materials/Question Bank
How To Achieve High Scores In Commerce
The Kerala Higher Secondary plus one Commerce have six subjects and the main subjects is Accountancy, Economics, Business Study.The study materials/Question Bank is helpful to achieve high scores in examinations. Read the study materials deeply and make a short notes it will help to understand the main points in a subject.And read the previous year question paper it will help to understand the question pattern . Pay attention in your class room and make a good relationship with teachers and ask your doubts and clear it.
Commerse is an easiest subject to make high scores. Your hard work and dedication will will help to get more achievements. Following are the tips to achieve high scores
- Wake up early and make and make a time table of the day and try to follow it.
- Work hard and smart at the same time and Manage your time well, do not waste it doing useless things.
- Eat well and drink a lot of water and Be stress free and don’t over strain yourself. Sleep is very important factor for effective learning.
- Make yourself aware about the syllabus and pattern of the exam and stick to it. And Take help from previous year papers and sample papers.
- Take tips from people who have already cleared those exams and Prepare short notes while studying which will help in revision afterwards.
- Make your own strategy and time table and try to follow it and Keep your phone away while studying.
Career Options In Commerce
In commerce have many career options . Following are the best career options in commerce .
- Chartered Account –Chartered Account required graduation from a 2 year chartered accountant program overseas after receiving a bachelor’s degree. Chartered Accountancy is a professional practice of accounting, taxation, auditing financial assessment for an individual or organisation. Chartered Accountant was a designation given to an accounting professional who has received certification from a statutory body that he/she is qualified to take care of the matters related accounting and taxation of a business, like file tax returns, audit financial statements and business practices, preparing, maintaining records of investments and reviewing financial reports and documents.
- Investment Banker –Investment Banker required Bachelor’s or graduate degree. An investment bank is a financial services company or corporate division that engages in advisory-based financial transactions on behalf of individuals, corporations, and governments.
- Chartered Financial Analyst –The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program is a postgraduate professional certification offered internationally by the American-based Chartered Financial Analyst Institute to investment and financial professionals. Chartered Financial Analyst have a bachelor’s degree or be a final-year student or a combination of professional work experience and education totaling 4,000 hours. The average pay scale of these professionals proposed to be Rs 1.81 lakh per annum and the highest salary that a CFA can draw lies close to Rs 20 lakh
- Actuary –Actuary required a bachelor’s degree in an analytical subject such as math, statistics or actuarial science, according to the U.S. An actuary is a business professional who deals with the measurement and management of uncertainty and risk .Actuaries use mathematics, statistics, and financial theory to study uncertain future events, especially those of concern to insurance and pension programs.
- Cost Accountant –Cost Accountant required master’s degree or a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a focus in accounting is required for advanced positions. Cost accountants help to plan, monitor performance and budget, set standard unit costs and recommend appropriate cost-saving opportunities
- Professional Accountants –Professional Accountants required Graduation from a two-year chartered accountant program overseas after receiving a bachelor’s degree. Accountancy professionals in business assist with corporate strategy, help businesses and provide advice to reduce costs, mitigate risks and improve their top line.