Following are the study materials/Question Bank in Hsslive,for Kerala Higher Secondary plus one/plus two Science students. It will help to achieve high scores in examinations.
Plus One/Plus Two Science Study Metetial/Question Bank in Hsslive.
How To Achieve High Scores In Science
The Kerala Higher Secondary plus one/plus two Science have six subjects and the main subjects is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. The study materials/Question Bank is helpful to achieve high scores in examinations. Read the study materials deeply and make a short notes it will help to understand the main points in a subject.And read the previous year question paper it will help to understand the question pattern . Pay attention in your class room and make a good relationship with teachers and ask your doubts and clear it.
Science is an easiest subject to make high scores. Your hard work and dedication will will help to get more achievements. Following are the tips to achieve high scores
- Wake up early and make and make a time table of the day and try to follow it.
- Work hard and smart at the same time and Manage your time well, do not waste it doing useless things.
- Eat well and drink a lot of water and Be stress free and don’t over strain yourself. Sleep is very important factor for effective learning.
- Make yourself aware about the syllabus and pattern of the exam and stick to it. And Take help from previous year papers and sample papers.
- Take tips from people who have already cleared those exams and Prepare short notes while studying which will help in revision afterwards.
- Make your own strategy and time table and try to follow it and Keep your phone away while studying.
Career Options In Science
In science have many career options . Following are the best career options in science.
- Psychologist –A Psychologist required Bachelor’s degree with honors in Psychology, Master’s degree in Psychology, PsyD or PhD. The employment fields in Psychologist is clinical, Medical, neuropsychology, clinical,counselling, community, educational and developmental, forensic, health, organisational or sport and exercise. A psychologist is a person who studies normal and abnormal mental states, cognitive, perceptual, emotional, and social processes and behavior by experimenting with, and observing, interpreting, and recording how individuals relate to one another and to their environments.
- Biochemist –A Biochemist required Bachelor’s or master’s degree for entry-level work; doctoral degree for research and development roles . biochemistry includes many subspecialties such as neurochemistry, clinical biochemistry, bioorganic chemistry, physical biochemistry, molecular genetics, biochemical pharmacology, and immunochemistry.The biochemist study chemical processes and chemical transformations in living organisms. Biochemists study DNA, proteins and cell parts.
- Environmental Science and Protection Technician –Environmental Science and Protection Technician required an associate’s degree or comparable postsecondary training. The environmental science and protection technicians are employed by consulting firms, state and local governments, and testing laboratories. Environmental Science and Protection Technician are actually public health officials who monitor the environment in order to protect human health. They spend their days taking water, air samples or soil, and sending them back to the laboratory for pollutant testing
- Epidemiologist/Medical Scientist-Epidemiologist/Medical Scientist required at least a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution in the area of public health, ideally with an emphasis in epidemiology with a good background in science. Epidemiologist/Medical Scientist are employed in pharmaceutical and medical manufacturing industry and take a good amount of salary. Epidemiologists examine the causes of diseases to prevent them from recurring, transmitting and including investigating the triggers of an infection for a public health agency or collecting blood samples at an outpatient care center. These medical scientists might work in hospitality, universities or laboratories, or for pharmaceutical companies or health insurers.
- Archaeologist –Archaeologist required bachelor’s degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, Geology or History, and a master’s degree in Archaeology and Historical Studies. The archaeologist is a scientist who studies human history by digging up human remains and artifacts
- Anthropologist –Anthropologist required degree in Anthropology .Anthropologists can start their career in different sectors, like colleges, universities, government agencies, health,NGOs,business and human services. An Anthropology is the study of aspects of humans within past and present societies.
- Industrial Psychologist –Industrial Psychologist required Master’s degree or doctoral degree. The Industrial Psychology Jobs is an ever-growing sub-specialty within the field of Psychology. The Industrial Psychologist find great job satisfaction in helping people improve their work processes and motivations, which leads to a better individual experience in the workforce