Applications are inviting from qualified and experienced candidates in various post in Kentucky Fried Chicken(KFC) . The details of the posts are given below.
|Company Name:||Kentucky Fried Chicken(KFC)|
|Location :||USA And More|
|Salary :||Not Specified|
- KFC Team Member
- KFC Co-Manager
- KFC Managing Partner
- KFC Team Member (Customer Service or Cook)
- KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
- KFC Shift Supervisor
Kentucky Fried Chicken(KFC) is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Louisville, it specializes in fried chicken. It was the world’s second-largest restaurant chain after McDonald’s, with 22,621 locations globally in 150 countries as of December 2019.The chain is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to official website of KFC carrier.
How To Write CV
CV is the short form for curriculum vitae. It is a summary of your academic and work history. A well formatted CV could dramatically improve an individual’s chanse to obtain a desirable position. The important components of a CV is following
- Contact Information : Your full name, home address and mobil number. If you don’t have an e-mail address, make one
- Objective Statement : An objective statement conveys your career goals.
- Key Skill And Abilities : The strongest skills and abilities crucial for the job should be listed using bullet points.
- Education :Shools attended, degree got, scholarships received, academic achievement, society membership, class ranking, etc.. should come here.
- Experience : List your work history in reverse order, showing position, name of the organization, duties and responsibility and start and end dates
- Personal ProfilDate of birth, Adhar Card number, passport details, language in the order of proficiency, hobbies and interests.
- Reference :They can be your teacher or supervisor and other in the society who know you well. Inform your referees in advance so that they can give favourable information about you if they are contacted.
You can creat CV in online using this website www.cvmkr.com.