Applications are inviting from qualified and experienced candidates in various post in Marathon Petroleum. The details of the posts are given below.
|Organisation Name:||Marathon Petroleum|
- Office Clerk
- Advanced Accountant/Accounting Analyst
- Safety Supervisor
- Electrical Refining Engineer
- Accountant – Payroll
- Scheduling Supervisor
- Refining Engineer – Project Manager
- Records Administrator
- Gas Plant Operator
- Terminal Operator I
- Assistant Administrative
- Metals Mechanic
- Instrumentation Technician
- Cybersecurity Supervisor
- Instrument Reliability Engineer
- Fuel Transport Driver
- Transport Supervisor
- Analyzer Technician- Maintenance Division
- Refinery Operator
- Electrical Technician
- Advanced IT Business Analyst
- Maintenance Instrument Technician
- Refining Laboratory Tester
- HES Professional
- Provision Tax Consultant
- Advanced IT Specialist
- IT Developer, Marketing Applications
- Staff Mechanical Engineer
- Corporate Income Tax Manager
- Diesel Mechanic
- Instrument Engineer
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Senior Refining Engineer
About Marathon Petroleum
Marathon Petroleum Corporation company is an American petroleum refining, marketing, and transportation company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company was wholly owned subsidiary of Marathon Oil until a corporate spin-off in 2011.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to official website of Marathon Petroleum
How To Write CV
CV is the short form for curriculum vitae. It is a summary of your academic and work history. A well formatted CV could dramatically improve an individual’s chanse to obtain a desirable position. The important components of a CV is following
- Contact Information : Your full name, home address and mobil number. If you don’t have an e-mail address, make one
- Objective Statement : An objective statement conveys your career goals.
- Key Skill And Abilities : The strongest skills and abilities crucial for the job should be listed using bullet points.
- Education :Shools attended, degree got, scholarships received, academic achievement, society membership, class ranking, etc.. should come here.
- Experience : List your work history in reverse order, showing position, name of the organization, duties and responsibility and start and end dates
- Personal ProfilDate of birth, Adhar Card number, passport details, language in the order of proficiency, hobbies and interests.
- Reference :They can be your teacher or supervisor and other in the society who know you well. Inform your referees in advance so that they can give favourable information about you if they are contacted.
You can creat CV in online using this website www.cvmkr.com.