Applications are inviting from qualified and experienced candidates in various post in ERNAKULAM REGIONAL CO.OPERATIVE MILK PRODUCERS UNION LTD. The details of the posts are given below.
|Post Name||Managing Director|
|Salary||Rs. 81,875/-to Rs. 1,48,975/-|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit is 55 years as on 01-01-2021|
|Education Qualification||Degree in Food Technology /Engineering/Dairy Technology/Animal Husbandry/Agriculture/CA, preferably with a postgraduate qualification in Business Management.|
|Experience||Must have at leat 10 years managerial experience|
The Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (KCMMF) or MILMA was the most profitable cooperatives in Kerala State and it registered as a cooperative society in 1980 with its head office in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.It was brought under the programme of the National Dairy Development Board. PA Balan Master is the new Chairman of MILMA. The official website of MILMA is www.milma.com.
The Organisation has a three-tier structure with the first milk Cooperative societies at the village level, Regional Milk Producers’ Unions at the middle level and an apex body at the State level which is the MILMA. There are 3 Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Unions operating at present. The revenue districts of Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam and Alappuzha come under the jurisdiction of the Thiruvananthapuram Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union (TRCMPU), the districts of Thrissur,Ernakulam, Kottayam and Idukki under the Ernakulam Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union (ERCMPU) and the six northern districts of Kannur,Palakkad, Malappuram, Wayanad and Kozhikkode and Kasaragod under the Malabar Regional Cooperative Milk Producers Union (MRCMPU).
How To Apply
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to the e-mail Address of email@example.com
How To Write CV
CV is the short form for curriculum vitae. It is a summary of your academic and work history. A well formatted CV could dramatically improve an individual’s chanse to obtain a desirable position. The important components of a CV is following
- Contact Information : Your full name, home address and mobil number. If you don’t have an e-mail address, make one
- Objective Statement : An objective statement conveys your career goals.
- Key Skill And Abilities : The strongest skills and abilities crucial for the job should be listed using bullet points.
- Education :Shools attended, degree got, scholarships received, academic achievement, society membership, class ranking, etc.. should come here.
- Experience : List your work history in reverse order, showing position, name of the organization, duties and responsibility and start and end dates
- Personal ProfilDate of birth, Adhar Card number, passport details, language in the order of proficiency, hobbies and interests.
- Reference :They can be your teacher or supervisor and other in the society who know you well. Inform your referees in advance so that they can give favourable information about you if they are contacted.
You can creat CV in online using this website www.cvmkr.com.