Applications are inviting from qualified and experienced candidates in various post in State Bank Of India(SBI). The details of the posts are given below.
|Name Of Post||Apprentice|
|Number Of Vacancies||6100|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.|
|Application Fees||₹. 300/- (No Application Fees in SC/ST/PwD)|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||100|
How To Apply
Interested Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https:/apprenticeshipindia.org or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days).
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature and documents as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature and documents
- Candidates to visit website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or https://bank.sbi/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’
- Fillthe application very carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidates should submitthe data. when the information is saved, a provisional password and registration number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the password and registration number.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- Fee can be paid by using credit card/debit card /internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which can be printed for the record.
About State Bank Of India
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.It is the largest public sector banks in India. SBI offers a plethora of products and services such as savings account, credit cards, fixed deposits, home loan, business loan, personal loan,debit card, gold loan,loan against property, car loan, mudra loan and more.State bank of India provides a range of banking products through its network of branches in India & overseas, including products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs). SBI has sixteen regional hubs and fifty-seven zonal offices that are located at important cities throughout India.