Zomoato inviting the application in intrested candidates in the post of delivery boy. The details of the post are given below.
|Post Name||Delivery boy|
|Salary||15000-32000 L/A (Paid Delivery basis 30 to 60 rupees per package)|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card(identify proof), PAN card, Driving License,Bike RC, Bank Passbook(Account Details) and Cancellation cheque|
|Age Limit||At least 18 years old|
Eligibility for Zomato Delivery Boy Partner.
- Anyone with two wheeler smart phone can able to apply for Delivery Partner
- If someone have working experience with delivery boy is big plus, it might be considered as team leader.
- You must be at least 18 years
- Old Android phone of version 6.0 or higher with at least 2GB of RAMA
- Two-wheeler that meets all applicable law & safety requirements
- Driving License, Registration Certificate (RC) and Insurance Certificate
Duty Of Zomato Delivery Boy
- Delivery boy is responsible for collecting the food from restaurant
- Ensure safe delivery of food items at the customer s place on time
- Cross check if correct food items are picked up & delivered
- Delivery boy is Responsible for collecting the right amount of payment from customers
- Should be able to speak local language
How To Apply
Apply for Zomato is very simple and takes only 5 to 6 hours, interested candidates simply to visit the Zomato recruitment center with required documents, join it and start working from same day or next day. There is no interview in the selection and explain the job responsibility salary structure and give app training. The best method for joining zomato is to consult a boy who is already working in Zomato. The boy will provide you the contact details of the authorized person. You can ping or call him to tell them about your qualification and other details.
Zomato is an Indian multinational restaurant aggregator and food delivery company founded by Pankaj Chaddah and Deepinder Goyal in July 2008. It is one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly apps where people can search for nearby restaurants and cafes, order food online, and get it delivered at their doorstep in no time. Moreover, you can also get accurate information about restaurants as it provides menu, reviews, and ratings.In 2011, Zomato expanded across India to Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata,Chennai, Pune and Bangalore. In 2012, the company expanded operations internationally in several countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Qatar, the United Kingdom, Qatar, and the Philippines. As of 2019, the service is available in twenty-four countries and in more than 10,000 cities. The official website of Zomato is www.zomato.com.