Swiggy inviting the application in intrested candidates in the post of delivery boy. The details of the post are given below.
|Post Name||Delivery boy|
|Salary||15000-32000 L/A (Paid Delivery basis 30 to 60 rupees per package)|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card(identify proof), PAN card, Driving License,Bike RC, Bank Passbook(Account Details) and Cancellation cheque|
|Age Limit||At least 18 years old|
Eligibility for Swiggy Delivery Boy Partner.
- Anyone with two wheeler smart phone can able to apply for Delivery Partner
- If someone have working experience with delivery boy is big plus, it might be considered as team leader.
- You must be at least 18 years
- Old Android phone of version 6.0 or higher with at least 2GB of RAMA
- Two-wheeler that meets all applicable law & safety requirements
- Driving License, Registration Certificate (RC) and Insurance Certificate
Duty Of Swiggy Delivery Boy
- Delivery boy is responsible for collecting the food from restaurant
- Ensure safe delivery of food items at the customer s place on time
- Cross check if correct food items are picked up & delivered
- Delivery boy is Responsible for collecting the right amount of payment from customers
- Should be able to speak local language
How To Apply
Apply for Swiggy is very simple and takes only 5 to 6 hours, interested candidates simply to visit the Swiggy recruitment center with required documents, join it and start working from same day or next day. There is no interview in the selection and explain the job responsibility salary structure and give app training. The best method for joining Swiggy is to consult a boy who is already working in Swiggy. The boy will provide you the contact details of the authorized person. You can ping or call him to tell them about your qualification and other details.
Swiggy is India’s largest online food ordering and delivery platform founded by Sriharsha Majety, Nandan Reddy, Rahul Jaimini and Phani Kishan in 2014. Swiggy is based on Bangalore, India, and as of March 2019, was operating in 100 India cities. As of today, Swiggy has tie-ups with more than 28,000 restaurants expanded in over thirteen cities of India including metropolitans like Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and many more. The company has managed to get more than 8, 00, 000 Swiggy mobile application downloads and has become a default name for everyone and anyone who desires to order food online. The official website of swiggy is www.swiggy.com.