The Admission to M.Tech, MSc and PG Diploma courses of Digital University has started. Interested candidates can apply before August 24, 2021. The official website of Kerala Digital University Admissions is www.duk.ac.in.
Due to the prevailing issues raised by COVID-19, AI proctored online test is being arranged for DUAT(Digital University Admission Test) this year, so candidates do not have to go to test centers to write the test. Candidates can take the test from their homes. The Examination is conducted in September 05, 2021. A mock test will be conducted before the main test, which the candidates will have to mandatorily take to ensure that the computer system that they use are compatible. Interested candidates can apply the DUAT using the website www.duk.ac.in. The Application fees of DUAT are Rs. 500/- for General category and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Divyaang category. Further details are going to be communicated to the registered candidates through e-mail.For any queries or assistance regarding the online application, contact over phone or email.Phone Number : +91 471 2788000, E-mail : email@example.com.
The selection to all MTech and MSc programs of Digital University Kerala are going to be through a common admission process. Prospective students will need to either clear the DUAT Or possess a legitimate GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)/ NET(National Eligibility Test) score during a relevant discipline. For MTech programs preference are going to be given to the GATE qualified candidates. For the MSc programs, GATE score holders with a legitimate score in relevant disciplines as on 1st April 2021 are exempted from taking the doorway examination. Interested UGC-NET qualified candidates in relevant disciplines also are exempted from taking DUAT for admission to MSc programs. The stop for the DUAT score for shortlisting is set by the individual Schools on yearly basis and may vary from one school to a different. Their stop for the GATE score for shortlisting is set by the individual Schools on yearly basis. The short-listed students are going to be interviewed and provisionally selected supported their cumulative performance within the interview and therefore the qualifying test scores. The weightage for the qualification score and interview shall be defined by the individual Schools supported the requirements of the program and Separate rank lists shall be involved for reserved seats.
Details of Post Graduate programmes
- MTech (Master of Technology)
- M.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING – M.tech in computer science and engineering has specializations in Connected Systems and Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity Engineering. The eligibility of M.Tech in computer science and engineering is B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical Engineering or related areas/MCA/M.Sc in CS/IT/Mathematics/ Statistics/Physics.
- M.TECH IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – M.tech in electronics engineering has specializations in Artificial Intelligence Hardware and Signal Processing and Automation. The eligibility of M.tech in electronics engineering is B.Tech or BE in EE/ECE/AEI/EI/Robotics/IoT or similar electronics hardware branches and MSc Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent with 60% marks in graduation. CS/CSE/IT or similar computing focused branches is not eligible.
- MSc (Master of Science)
- MSc IN COMPUTER SCIENCE – MSc in computer science has specializations in machine intelligence,a cyber security, data analytics and geospatial analytics. The eligibility of MSc in computer science is Any Science/Engineering graduate with Mathematics as one of the core or complementary subjects. OR graduate in Electronics / Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications/ Technology with aggregate 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. For MSc Computer Science with specialization in Mathematics/ Statistics, Data Analytics/Geospatial Analytics should be one of the core or complementary subjects. Candidates who have completed BVoc which has been equated to BSc in any of the mentioned areas and meet the percentage criteria can also apply.
- Post Graduate Diploma in e-Governance (PGDeG) – The eligibility of Post Graduate Diploma in e-Governance is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with working knowledge of computer systems and Diploma / Certification in computer application will be an added advantage. The Preference will be given to B.Tech / MBA / MCA degree holders.